A while back, I introduced you to 3 essential elements of a website that drive traffic. Today, I’m going to tell you about three more website elements that drive growth.
3 Website Elements that Drive Growth
Hundreds of factors contribute to the success or failure of your website. However, by focusing on the most important elements, you can reap the greatest ROI in the shortest amount of time.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Simply put, SEO is digital marketing strategy that aims to connect a business with relevant prospective customers via search engines. For the most part, the terms “search engine” and “search engines” refer to Google.
More than 83% of all internet searches in the USA are performed on Google. So, if no one can find you on Google, you’re basically invisible online.
Do you want your business to become visible online? If so, you’ll need to understand the importance of SEO.
- SEO is essential to every digital marketing strategy. If you pretend it’s not, you’re hurting yourself and your business.
- SEO isn’t easy. Success with this tactic requires time, effort, and consistency.
- Off-page SEO has a major influence on search results. Factors like backlinks from authoritative websites and backlinks can make your website rank higher in search results.
- On-page SEO also matters. Factors such as keyword density, content quality, site structure, formatting, images, and links all play a role in how easily your prospective customers can find you via search.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can often work together with SEO to boost your website’s performance.
Do you want to learn more about SEO? Read my article about using technical SEO to help Google find your website.
ABS Marketing is an SEO services agency. We can work with you to plan, execute, and monitor effective SEO campaigns that help you achieve growth.
Website Conversion Optimization
SEO gives you a good start by bringing relevant online traffic to your business’ website. Now what?
Most website owners want to see their visitors convert into leads, prospects, and sales. In other words, you should want to find ways to profit from your website.
Don’t let the concept of website conversion fool you. It’s not as easy as it sounds. However, it’s possible. You’ll just have to invest a lot of time and money into the effort.
Of course, you can contact ABS Marketing for help. Website conversion optimization is one of the firm’s specialties.
Regardless, you should know some important facts and tips about converting website visitors into customers.
- Always include a call to action (CTA). If you don’t, your website visitors won’t know what you want them to do.
- Put your CTAs above the fold. Make sure that everyone who sees your website knows how to respond.
- Use landing pages. Design your landing pages to collect visitor information. Use forms to standardize your leads. Also, offer an incentive to encourage people to follow through with a newsletter subscription or purchase.
Social Media Integration
Many business owners see social media as a magical opportunity to create massive profits.
Unfortunately, many business owners also become disillusioned and disappointed.
You can’t open a Facebook or Instagram account and expect the world to start begging you to take their money.
Instead, you must be smart about social media. For starters, try to remember that people use social media to socialize. That means that, if you bombard your audience with sales pitches, you’ll lose your following and damage your reputation.
Instead, use social media to expose the personality of your brand. Post content that solves problems and adds value to the community.
Also, it’s not all about you or your business. So, share content that’s posted by other users. Be entertaining and informative.
It’s OK to occasionally announce a special sale, if you can do it without losing your focus on people.
Additionally, integrate social media into your website. Make it easy for people to share your content on social media. Also, include buttons that make your business easy to follow.
Get Started with Website Elements that Drive Growth
What are you waiting for? If you have a website, you need to start using SEO to drive traffic. Furthermore, you need to post clear CTA’s that can help you convert visits into sales. Finally, get ready to invest a lot of time and effort into social media.
Do you need help adding these website elements that drive growth to your business’ website? Don’t delay: Contact ABS Marketing today.
When you have ABS Marketing Liberty SC as your digital marketing agency, you can focus on managing your business while the professionals convert your website into a profit center.
Meanwhile, learn ten more tips for web design that drive sales at Entrepreneur.com.