There is no doubt that mobile website browsing is on the rise. A recent figure is that 64% of American adults use smartphones and that most of their time online is via a smartphone or tablet.
Social Media is an even bigger deal.
80% of all social media time is spent on mobile (1) with Facebook being the market leader.
What does this mean for your business?
It means you need to be found on mobile devices. There are key elements that will make that happen... and we at ABS know how to tap into the magic.
In more competitive markets, that might mean utilizing ads on Google, Instagram or Facebook. In local markets, you might only need to make your website more friendly for the search engines and utilize a key word strategy.
Regardless of what is needed, our experienced team can make it happen. We make sure you aren't paying outrageous amounts to companies that promise results and don't get them, or that you aren't investing in traditional tactics that just don't give you a return.
Smart businesses know that integrating an effective digital/mobile strategy is a must.
Lets Talk "Local"
Local marketing strategies must be used to get your business found as well. Google is the leader in mobile search marketing with 94% of the market (2) and local searches are growing 50% (3). We can employ all the local marketing tactics as well. In fact, it's our specialty.
Our Local Online Marketing Services That Get You Business
- Social media marketing
- Blogging for business
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Lead nurturing
- Website upgrades, do-overs, and new designs
- Search engine optimization
- Competitor analysis
- Market analysis
1. ComScore - http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Presentations-and-Whitepapers/2016/2016-US-Cross-Platform-Future-in-Focus
2. Netmarketshare - https://www.netmarketshare.com/search-engine-market-share.aspx?qprid=4&qpcustomd=1&qpsp=215&qpnp=1&qptimeframe=M
3. Searchengineland - http://searchengineland.com/saying-third-mobile-searches-local-google-brings-new-ads-maps-250278